Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Jussie Smollett Cleared

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
No official word as to why but rumors are swirling that the prosecutor screwed something up. Also heard Smollett has agreed to forfeit the $10,000 bail and serve community service so some kind of deal was reached.

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
What a joke! The prosecutors say he will do community service and forfeit his $10,000 bail, his attorneys say he volunteered to do community service and he “donated” his bail money. They also say he is cleared of the false charges and the truth came out. His record will be clean and he is a victim...not a criminal. Our country is becoming a joke!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Avoiding race riots in Chicago. This is the only reason in my eyes. He tried to start race wars and sexual orientation riots. He is not a victim. He is a domestic terrorist. No different than a Muslim Congress woman attacking the entire Jewish religion and getting away with it. Reverse discrimination.

Lucky

Sunbury
ya complete bullshitt! If he was white he would have gotten years, but being as though hes black,gay and against trump hes innocent what a joke

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
The chief of police (black) is pissed off! The mayor of Chicago (white) is pissed too. This guy ‘s antics got everyone fired up...but I did hear that there are still federal charges against him...we shall see what happens.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Here’s a theory. That Canada Harris chic is a friend of his. She introduced an antil-lynching bill corresponding with the same time frame he pulled this crap. I’m betting she put him up to it. When it was clear he was being prosecuted, he went back to Harris and told her to get it fixed or he would rat her out. She reached out to Michelle Obama who then had her assistant make a call. They want that Harris Ho in the running for 2020. This is that gang trying to bury the issue. I hope they aren’t successful.

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
2603977D-7047-48E6-8C90-3E85FC5FE61F.jpeg

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
What a sham!!!! His rich family’s ties to Michelle Obama definitely had something to do with this BS! Fabricating more false racism to hurt Trumps position going into the start of 2020’s campaign season then getting BUSTED is my take as well. They shouldn’t be allowed to get away with this BS and everyone involved in this sham to make it go away should be tried in a court of law and face the consequences! You know it goes pretty high too!