Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Just do it

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
So who's the guy in this picture? Nike's dumbass CEO?

The first one is kapernic the jackass NFL player who started the while kneeling thing.

The other one is senator Anthony Weiner made famous for getting busted numerous times sending unsolicited dick pics to women.

Jamie

Ohio
my wife rather captured my feeling on kneeling during the anthem, this deal with Nike. she says to me yesterday while we were discussing this and other stupid shit that is going on in country, "... I hope he dies with a dick in his mouth." as repugnant as I find all of this, I had a good laugh about her take on it.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
If it makes it past his Gonzo beak, seems like a likely cause of death and likely not the first time he's been guilty of dick breath.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
my wife rather captured my feeling on kneeling during the anthem, this deal with Nike. she says to me yesterday while we were discussing this and other stupid shit that is going on in country, "... I hope he dies with a dick in his mouth." as repugnant as I find all of this, I had a good laugh about her take on it.

Know what I find oddly amusing about statements like that from women. They willingly put dicks in their mouth. But then they make a statement like that implying that it's a derogatory action. That's the equivalent of a man trying to insult someone and saying I hope you die with a pussy in your mouth.. I would just laugh and say me too buddy, I can think of worse ways to die.

Jamie

Ohio
Know what I find oddly amusing about statements like that from women. They willingly put dicks in their mouth. But then they make a statement like that implying that it's a derogatory action. That's the equivalent of a man trying to insult someone and saying I hope you die with a pussy in your mouth.. I would just laugh and say me too buddy, I can think of worse ways to die.
I see your point, but in my world, it's perfectly fine for chicks to put dicks in their mouths. dudes, not so much. the chicks I roll with apparently feel the same way. I'm ok with dying with a mouthful of pussy, but I digress.

Chass

The Hills
Screenshot_20180905-212738.png

Chass

The Hills
Question to all those "burn it" folks, if your favorite vehicle manufacturer went this route. Would you still be on the burn it wagon? Or at the most would you take it to the nearest dealer and get every penny you could on trade in? If it's anything but still burn it, go donate your shit to the needy or idk, maybe a vet that you supposedly care so much about. Then go check your 401k to see how much cash you're trying to wish out of your retirement account.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I think the intention behind burning is to make a statement, not reccver losses. Same reason people burn flags at protests instead of giving them away or returning them. There is also a big difference between a 25 dollar shirt and a 25,000 dollar vehicle.

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Yeah so...I've been out looking for a new pair of shoes. Had a really hard time finding the ones I would like to get. Been eyeing on new balance. Went to the mall.... it's all Nike!. I used to buy nike shoes all the time but I aint spending a dime for them. I needed a really good running shoes for gym. I've never wore new balance, so, this is what I bought.
20190318_090220.jpg

Reactions: jagermeister