Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Just Dropping In

I haven't forgot about you fellas. Hope everyone is doing well.

Just been a few months of ups and downs here. Been working on a few projects in Carrollton and spent a while in South Carolina this summer. Those were what I would call the ups. I did lose the man that taught me how to hunt, fish and love the outdoors. My, dad passed away recently at the age of 94. That was the down, but knowing he had a great, long life helped make things easier for me.

Planning to get in a lot of stand time this fall. Not a lot of good bucks on my cameras this year. But, we had a great spring with lots of new fawns being born.

I'll try to find time to check in more often, as time allows.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Sorry for your loss, Dick. Here’s hoping some great days on stand for you this fall! Keep us updated buddy.

Really great to see you doing well Dick. Always start thinking more and more about you this time of year and wondering how you’re doing. Very sorry to hear about your father, my condolences. Sounds like he lived a great life though and we know he raised a great son in the meantime.

Wonder if you’d ever consider coming to Strouds in October. Would be great seeing you again.