Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Just landed 1700 acres in KY, Pumped!

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Well I just landed 1700 acres in KY just across the ohio border down by Portsmouth and im freakin GEEKED to say the least! Its ALOT different then the flat farmland I hunt so hunting hill and bluff county will be a good experience. I was able to aquire this through a family friend and the last person to hunt it was Jeff Burton and his pit crew. I spent a few hours scouting yesterday and today I hung several hunter/camera sets and 4 trail cams. Gonna wait two weeks and go see whats happening. The neighbors were all telling me about an all white buck running around on the property but who knows, we will see! Hopefully in two weeks I will have some trail cam pics of something worth chaising.
Come on Sept 3rd!!!!:pickle:

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Man, that sounds like a dream chunk of land Ruttin! I am looking forward to seeing some pics from this property! A white buck mount would be awesome TOO!!!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Wow..... that's friggin great..... can't wait too see the pictures..... good luck with the property....

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Heres a topo of it, talk about an ass kicker to scout! Not used to this high bluff kinda scouting, plus is 95% timber!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Dang man. That looks like a workout right there lol. Congrats and good luck down there this fall man. Send some pics for us to look at of those nice hill bucks

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Whew thats a chunk of land Rutin, nice job! Good luck and you better start working out if you are not in shape lol.

Last edited:

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Damn, Rutin... That looks like big buck paradise right there! Congrats on the acquisition! I am one jealous sumbitch right now.