Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Kody did it!!!

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Mike great story and doe for your Kody. Enjoy it as I am sure you will as these are the memories that you hold on to forever. It was just a few years back I was in your shoes tracking my sons first deer. I will always remember that. Keep him out there and chasing deer.

I love the picture with 3 generations in it. That is one for the story books for sure.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Congrats to Kody! That is awesome! I still remember my first deer like it was yesterday. There's no doubt you've just helped create a long-lasting memory for that boy.

CJR123080

Congrats to you and your son...It is a memory you'll have forever.

I will never forget my first deer..My Dad said "sit here" and he went to another spot about 100 yards away. 20 minutes later a little scrub buck came thru and I dropped him in his tracks. This was before the days of cell phones and radios - I remember walking up to the deer and standing over it thinking "what the hell do I do now?".....Having my Dad walk up to me with a HUGE smile on his face is one of my best and favorite hunting memories.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Absolutely Outstanding!! Thats just great!
I'll bet that picture of you 3 will be priceless.
Congratulations to you and your son.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Jesse, I know! I told my dad we both look the same in every pic.

Adam, thanks and yes, he is already talking big buck next year. My how quickly he forgets all the time we put in this year looking for a buck. Lol

Photo opp number two is slated for later today. Hopefully, we get better pics for his wall .

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Well, pap is fully recovered and the new pics are in..,