Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Lake City ammo

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
1D51EA67-A006-4867-AB18-23299CF36E7E.jpeg

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
Is it an issue yes... but i have 2 comments
1) m855 isn't nearly as accurate nor as good terminal ballistics as m193
2) most of what they sold was xm855 aka the .gov rejects (the real stuff is labeled m855) and i know of trainers who don't allow it to be used because of problems with it

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
I'm back to monthly purchases once again now that prices have come down somewhat finally. I decided to become a member of one of the online retailers. I got locked in with an annual fee that was considerably less than than the normal rate due to their holiday special. Many benefits come with that kind of package, which basically paid for itself with my first purchase as a new member.

Placed the ordered this past Tuesday, the 30th, and my package will arrive sometime this afternoon, according to the UPS notification I just recieved.

500 rounds of Lake City's finest. I've had real good results with this ammunition out of my Savage MSR for a couple of years now. Very pleased with the this product. Fully intend on restocking. Currently just under 1,000 rounds and I wish to bring that up to somewhere around 10k at some point.

Federal 7.62x51mm NATO Ammo 149 Grain Full Metal Jacket Case of 500 (25 Boxes of 20) - Free Shipping

Thought I'd go ahead and share some more of my intensions' with you all.

Have good one!

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
I'm back to monthly purchases once again now that prices have come down somewhat finally. I decided to become a member of one of the online retailers. I got locked in with an annual fee that was considerably less than than the normal rate due to their holiday special. Many benefits come with that kind of package, which basically paid for itself with my first purchase as a new member.

Placed the ordered this past Tuesday, the 30th, and my package will arrive sometime this afternoon, according to the UPS notification I just recieved.

500 rounds of Lake City's finest. I've had real good results with this ammunition out of my Savage MSR for a couple of years now. Very pleased with the this product. Fully intend on restocking. Currently just under 1,000 rounds and I wish to bring that up to somewhere around 10k at some point.

Federal 7.62x51mm NATO Ammo 149 Grain Full Metal Jacket Case of 500 (25 Boxes of 20) - Free Shipping

Thought I'd go ahead and share some more of my intensions' with you all.

Have good one!

Hell-yeah! They threw in a gift 🎁 with the order too, nice!

20230601_190358.jpg