Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Latest from Sandridge Outfitters...

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
With my first wave of hunters coming in to camp this weekend, I decided I had better get out and check the cams at my parents place and the farm so I knew what was going on before people hit town. Tracie and I stopped by the house first to check that cam since rgecko23 (Wayne) will be hunting all day there next Saturday and Jimmy and/or Hoytmania will spend some time there the following weekend. Not sure what they'll have to say about these two, but I'd like to see them dead by the end of November!!!

This buck is nothing great score wise, but he looks mature and I'd like to see the genetics gone!

This one on the other hand, is a nice looking 10...

The real treat happened when we got to the farm. I was telling Tracie that Randy and his buddies should have good hunting this weekend since we've stayed off the farm for the past three weeks. As I was saying that, she screams "deer" and I turn to see this buck hot on a doe. We watched him for a good 90 seconds before they ran off. Turns out I had pics of him. Someone should have had their ass in a seat last Monday and this Saturday!!!

Wish this picture had turned out better. With him moving and his rack being the same color as the dirt, it is hard to tell. But what matters, is he was moving at 9AM within shooting range of two stands. Should be some good hunting for our "clients" the next few weekends!!!

rrr

Sweet stuff, good luck to Randy, Wayne, Steve and those lucky enough to draw the winning ticket to hunt the big woods ;)

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
I'm pretty sure he is off...

Should be a good weekend of hunting ahead of us. I know seeing that buck last night behind that doe lite a fire in my ass!!!

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Good luck Guys, looks like you'll have some good deer to go after! Hope to see some pics of dead critters soon!

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
good luck with the guys this weekend Jesse ....they can't say you don't have any deers down there for em....:smile:

Damn straight! LOL!!!

Should be a great weekend as always. I bought 10 pounds of taters to make fresh cut fries to accompany the homemade slaw and Maumee River warreye. Through in some Bud Light Wheats, and you got yourself and good deer camp!!!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Sounds like ya'll are goin' to have a good freakin' time this weekend! Goodluck to everyone and kudo's to Jesse and Greg to opening up the party for ya'll. Hope the weather stays favorable and these winds die down. Slay the beast guys and be safe and goodluck!!! Drink a cold one for me..........but not a BL Wheatie! That shit suuucccks! I'd rather drink, WELL WATER...WELL WATER...Whats that smell, water!!! Oh, and for the record since I'm feeling it from Bob and Tom, hotdog water tastes 10 times better than the wheatie shit! LOL

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
Sounds like ya'll are goin' to have a good freakin' time this weekend! Goodluck to everyone and kudo's to Jesse and Greg to opening up the party for ya'll. Hope the weather stays favorable and these winds die down. Slay the beast guys and be safe and goodluck!!! Drink a cold one for me..........but not a BL Wheatie! That shit suuucccks! I'd rather drink, WELL WATER...WELL WATER...Whats that smell, water!!! Oh, and for the record since I'm feeling it from Bob and Tom, hotdog water tastes 10 times better than the wheatie shit! LOL

HAHA! I love a good B&T reference!!! :smiley_crocodile:

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Some good looking prospects there! Good luck this weekend, guys... deer are moving pretty good right now so the action should be great.

Are the last two pictures the same buck? Sure looks pretty similar to me.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Looking forward to coming down to sandridge tomorrow. :smiley_crazy: It almost feels like Christmas eve. I know it is going to be some good times hunting and breaking bread together. ;)

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Looks like the Big Eight made another appearance at the feeder tonight Jesse. Better try and find out where he's coming from and get Tracie on him!