Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Leaning/Tangled trees

Fletch

Supporting Member
I guess in the long run, looking at a pic can be deceiving... Who knows exactly how big that leaning tree is... Everyone has given valid points...

Reactions: jagermeister

Fletch

Supporting Member
I was thinking IF I were to try it. Take small pieces at the bottom of the leaning tree, like you would any tangled tree, to try to get it in a more vertical position. It would most likely roll out of the kickstand tree at some point and continue the path of its fall. Any undercut on that leaning tree is going to drop that base like a ton of bricks, and probably unpredictably too.

I'll toss a rope around the leaning tree and pull like hell with my truck!
You kinda brought up an idea if you can get your truck fairly close... Like I said earlier leaning tree seems to be hung up in area where the other snapped off.. Can you throw a rope up around part of that split then pull with truck causing it to split further down causing other tree to fall...

P8riot

Carbon, In
I probably could. But if I'm going through the trouble of taking a rope down there, I'm also taking a tire and making a swing. Thats a perfect place for it. You could swing so far on that!

Reactions: jagermeister