Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Let me be the first.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Hope to be the first to say Happy New year!

I gots no life... I know:smiley_clap:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Happy new Year.

I posted my thoughts on FB and I'll share them here.

To have loved and lost. To have planned an failed. To have set about the last to do better anew. Yet we now set about anew to do better than last. To these things we look back. May they not burden you, for they will only serve to drag you down. We know not what comes ahead. So i leave you with this... Live.... Live my friends. Enjoy each day, you are not guaranteed another... True friends.... Smooth Bourbon... Good Women... And laughter.. These things will keep you young my friends. Laissez Le Bon Temps Roule!

Joe.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Let me summarize for you Joe:
True friends.... Smooth Bourbon... Good Women... And laughter. Happy New Year!

Happy new Year.

I posted my thoughts on FB and I'll share them here.

To have loved and lost. To have planned an failed. To have set about the last to do better anew. Yet we now set about anew to do better than last. To these things we look back. May they not burden you, for they will only serve to drag you down. We know not what comes ahead. So i leave you with this... Live.... Live my friends. Enjoy each day, you are not guaranteed another... True friends.... Smooth Bourbon... Good Women... And laughter.. These things will keep you young my friends. Laissez Le Bon Temps Roule!

Joe.

ill translate for thunderflight

明けましておめでとう。

私は FB に私の考えを投稿し、私はここに共有します。

愛し、紛失がします。失敗した計画がします。最後について改善を行う新たに設定したします。まだ、私たちが今設定についてあらためてよりも最後はします。これらの事には振り返る。彼らだけ下にドラッグになるは、負担がありますありません。私たちはどのよう先はない知っています。だから私は、これを残す住んでいる……。私の友人に住んでいます。毎日、楽しむ別の保証はありません。真の友人。バーボンを滑らかにしています良い女性。笑いこれらの事を若い友人をしてくれます。Laissez ・ ル ・ ボン タン Roule !

ジョー。

hehe couldnt resist , sorry guys lil buzzed only had one beer , but had half bottle of jack daniels , happy new years my brothers

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Happy New Year Fellas!!

I'm about as lame as it gets. The only thing that made me see midnight..... the neighbors lighting off fireworks and waking me up. After that I rolled over and went back to bed.

Wishing you the TOO members the absolute best in 2011 and beyond... :smiley_cheers: