Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Let something be known!

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
Questionable reading skills. At 7 yards even you could hit that deer. Grapevine buddy. I’d share the film but I don't care enough to do anything more than give you this reply.
I did read it, it's called giving shit but i suppose tone is challenging through text.

Reactions: Cogz

Cogz

Cogz
TX
I did read it, it's called giving shit but i suppose tone is challenging through text.
Touche. I take a lot of pride in shot selection and accuracy. To the extent that I passed this deer at 45 and 35 yards. Sorry for the overreacting, just took it personal. Shouldnt have. Thanks brother.

Reactions: bowhunter1023

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
Touche. I take a lot of pride in shot selection and accuracy. To the extent that I passed this deer at 45 and 35 yards. Sorry for the overreacting, just took it personal. Shouldnt have. Thanks brother.

The fact you considered the other shots and passed says a lot about you.

The fact he gave you another opportunity after castrating him says a lot about your set up because he probably barely felt anything from the nut shot.

Even if I had a perfectly placed shot AFTER that nut shot my friends would give me no end of crap about it, grapevines or not.

Helluva story. Congrats and I heard that picture made Giles cry.

Cogz

Cogz
TX
The fact you considered the other shots and passed says a lot about you.

The fact he gave you another opportunity after castrating him says a lot about your set up because he probably barely felt anything from the nut shot.

Even if I had a perfectly placed shot AFTER that nut shot my friends would give me no end of crap about it, grapevines or not.

Helluva story. Congrats and I heard that picture made Giles cry.
Man. You’re not such a jerk after all 😂 I’m an ass.

Reactions: giles