Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Let the vacation begin...

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Off the next 3 days giving me 5 straight days to hunt. Looking forward to sitting all day and hoping to finally connect.

Hopefully the natural scrape that has appeared 20 yards to my right will lead to some exciting action.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Been off since last friday, and have logged a lot of hours and yesterday was my best day and never aimed at a deer lol.. Good luck, I'm hunting till friday and then off to Canada with the wife for the weekend and hunting the following thursday through sunday...

badger

*Supporting Member*
Off the next 3 days giving me 5 straight days to hunt. Looking forward to sitting all day and hoping to finally connect.

Hopefully the natural scrape that has appeared 20 yards to my right will lead to some exciting action.

Been off since last friday, and have logged a lot of hours and yesterday was my best day and never aimed at a deer lol.. Good luck, I'm hunting till friday and then off to Canada with the wife for the weekend and hunting the following thursday through sunday...

Good luck

I am off Thur - Sunday

So 4 straight days for me

John

Good luck to all three of ya! :smiley_cheers:

I'm doing about the same thing...next week. Veteran's Day is Thursday the 11th, so I'm taking off Friday the 12th, which will give me 4 days to hunt. :smiley_bril: All I'm trying to do is fill a doe tag with a mature animal and all I keep seeing are bucks. There are 4 bucks in this section that I'm hunting and 1 elusive doe that I've not seen in over 2 weeks. Where's all the dancing girls? :smiley_chinrub:

Good hunting, Bowhunter57

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Good luck to all... im taking this Friday off then Monday-Wednesday next week. So counting tomorrow evening I will have 7 days straight on stand... then back to work for 2 days... then hunting again all weekend.

Hoping to score during this time frame as work schedule is going to put a damper on week day hunting when I return.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk