Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Lions,Tigers an bears O MY(and a wolf)

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
Whats the count left....need to see if it's worth my time to take a personal day lol....i heard there was 8 left .....odds don't seem to warrant a personal day.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
You guys are missing the point... It's basically guaranteed hunting permission from anyone with land in a 10 mile radius..... It's an awesome "in"....

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Lmao! The story ran on yahoo and look at this comment:

Anonymous 31 minutes ago:
the good news today in zanesville is there have been no lions or wolves seen in town,but there were a couple cougars in mini dresses seen near terrys tavern
13 Replies

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Here are some more comments: (don't kill the messenger)

this is a serious matter...I will sacrifice myself as cougar bait....

Why dont we have the blacks go get em? Chasing these creatures is in their DNA. Give em some sharp sticks and take away their guns. HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
SBR (short rifle) charges, caught with a full auto (no tax stamp, no permit), no serial numbers on some guns, and went to the poke for animal cruelty.

camofry

*Supporting Member*
One thing that should be noted, the funny animal page on FB that everyone is liking and sharing on there page was started by some of the owners Nut job animal right group buddys. I have seen and dealt with this kind of people before and when all this blows over and they get board they will start to search names. DONT FEED THERE FIRE. They are already getting things rolling on rasing money for the poor sap that killed himself and put everyone around there and there kids in danger by turning the shit lose.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
One thing that should be noted, the funny animal page on FB that everyone is liking and sharing on there page was started by some of the owners Nut job animal right group buddys. I have seen and dealt with this kind of people before and when all this blows over and they get board they will start to search names. DONT FEED THERE FIRE. They are already getting things rolling on rasing money for the poor sap that killed himself and put everyone around there and there kids in danger by turning the shit lose.

Is that conjecture or do you know for sure? The guy running the place was not a an animal rights group guy. By what I read anywho. There is so much speculation at this point. It is laughable.

This will give ya a idea of how close that place is to my house..(bout 8mile)