Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from Louisiana

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Hunter went on the nwr by boat this morning. Stacking them up w bow.

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
So I make a wood duck hunt w a friend of my boys. We kill 3 and hang them in a tree, slip down the bayou to shoot more. Kill 3 more and head back and someone stole them. We heard someone shoot behind us a ways [emoji2373].

Anyway we come out and mr green jeans is waiting. He asked what we killed and I told him six but only have 3. Told him the story and he wants to check us....no problem. Start talking and I tell him I work for the fd. He tells me his son just got hired on w us and the checking stopped, we did show him our license. Told him to tell his son that he gave me a ticket and I would fuck w him at work lol. Anyway to hero shots but a couple of pearl waiting for ducks to come in.

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
That kids on fire!

I wouldn’t say that, but he’s doing well. It’s all about scouting and then time in the tree....he does both. I’m on the couch, what you think I’m killing. I guess I should’ve went made a duck hunt. [emoji2373]

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
That boy sure drags home the meat doesn't he.

I wonder if they thought someone forgot those ducks.

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
That boy sure drags home the meat doesn't he.

I wonder if they thought someone forgot those ducks.

Nah htf you forget your game. We were sneaking down the bayou jump shooting wood ducks in the bends. Fucking trashy people it what it is and they fucking breed and vote!