Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from Louisiana

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
I'm sure your father was/is very proud of you based on what I have observed throughout your thread. Very sorry for your loss...

You're living the dream and I have truly enjoyed following along seeing you, your boys and Pearl within the beautiful outdoors. Like others have said, he now lives within your heart and memories that will never die. You're a great dad yourself IMO!

Take care!

Last edited:

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Seen the 10, spike and doe. Hb didn’t see anything from the stand but did see a smaller buck standing overs doe in the cut corn field.

Dj text me that a good buck is running all over in a thicket 80 yards from him. He must be guarding a doe. He also had two does under him that he passed on w bow. Told him to relocate to try to get on him.

Reactions: Sgt Fury and giles

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Back in the stand not much happening here. Dj seen a good buck bow hunting but not shot. Passed on a couple does. Both boys in the nwr hunting now, I’m on property on big cut corn field

Reactions: brock ratcliff

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
We back hunting. Dj and Hb are in the refuge bow hunting. I’m on property w heater lol. It’s 30 degrees before sunup. Heavy frost on the ground.

This might be my last deer hunt idk. Leaving after the morning hunt. Dj is also as he has to work tomorrow. Good luck to anyone out in the cold.

My buddy Sonny came up to bring his daughter in a special youth hunt in the wma. Well let’s just say it don’t get any better for her first ever deer hunt.

She also killed a doe that I don’t have a pic of. They are doing a morning hunt then going home.