Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

LIVE from the stand 2020-21

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I should have. Long story short, I shot well high over a nice 8 point that stopped broadside in an open field. Could've ended much worse so I'm thankful of the complete miss. He never really spooked afterwards either. Kinda just moved off
Well Hell Red....Did you try aiming?
(Brock and Joe will get this for sure)
J/K....we 've all done it. just means something bigger and better going to come along.

Reactions: brock ratcliff

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
20201018_181343.jpg

Steelheadtracker

Went from semi-uneventful last night to intense real quick. Had a small spike walk through at 20 yds around 6ish. Worked a scrape then headed out into a field.
Was about to stand up to climb down when what looked like a doe (was dark) came crashing through an area of thick brush about 50 yds in front and to the right of me like something was after her. She calmed down then about 2 or 3 other deer came in to the left of me. Must have been a bachelor group because after they came in the one looked up from where they came and snort wheezed. Then here comes a much bigger bodied deer whos antlers were big enough to actually see in the dark. He rammed that buck that snort wheezed at him so hard the little guy fell down and then took off haha. Whole area smelled like tinks afterwards lol.