Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

LIVE! From the Stand 2022-2023 Edition

Isaacorps

Columbus
Where’s daddy? Or mama 👀

1664539548143.jpeg

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Lone doe so far this AM about 70yrds out.

20220930_081736.jpg

Shooter buck was seen in that bach. group last night. He crossed the north big bean field 2x last night between 6:30-6:55pm. This makes it 3x I've seen him do this, midday and evenings. Was hoping to see him there this AM when fog lifted. If yes, I'm moving in with tomorrow's AM fog.

20220930_074639.jpg

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Damn buck was an hr late. I had just walked back over from checking a cam 10 yrds away back behind me & saw a deer 60m yrds out front standing. Then I saw another, both being does & they proceeded to head down towards my right flank, still a ways out. Then, this buck comes out from behind @ 70 yrds & proceeds to zig zag a bit before veering over to where I had anticipated he'd move, before coming into me. He came fast & as he walked behind a brush pile, I got ready & when he came out the other side, he stopped & stared in my direction. The sun was getting in my scope & when I locked on, he turned & started to run as I shot. It appears to be a liver hit. Bright red blood. So now we wait ....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Damn buck was an hr late. I had just walked back over from checking a cam 10 yrds away back behind me & saw a deer 60m yrds out front standing. Then I saw another, both being does & they proceeded to head down towards my right flank, still a ways out. Then, this buck comes out from behind @ 70 yrds & proceeds to zig zag a bit before veering over to where I had anticipated he'd move, before coming into me. He came fast & as he walked behind a brush pile, I got ready & when he came out the other side, he stopped & stared in my direction. The sun was getting in my scope & when I locked on, he turned & started to run as I shot. It appears to be a liver hit. Bright red blood. So now we wait ....

Good luck, best too error on the side of caution!

TinyTucky

The Flatlands
Mornings hunt started and ended like 💩. I was anticipating deer to cross the street into my section to my south. Sounded like a big rig was parked there this morning, running from 7:30-8:30ish. By the time he left, neighbor was outside with her dog yelling at him, immediately following that her husband came out to cut firewood because there’s no better time to do it I guess lol. No deer seen, may get back after this evening, we will see. Urban hunting for ya