Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

LIVE! From the Stand 2022-2023 Edition

Bigcountry40

We killed one moochin

Attachments

• 05D8CF24-6B1C-4F02-8D3D-02E9EAF40241.jpeg
    05D8CF24-6B1C-4F02-8D3D-02E9EAF40241.jpeg
    340.3 KB · Views: 90

ThatBuckeyeGuy

Ohio

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Been up since 430. Never decided where to go until I was driving. Let's hope I made the right decision. I won't be able to see far. This stand makes the most logical sense for wind and what I saw last night. No true shooters seen last night but Thursday night a shooter was active around 5-530pm in the area. If he is off the doe at this point, he may cruise this area again. Does were being followed here last night. It is the buck I arrowed high a month ago.

Good luck all. Be safe. Enjoy!

Bowkills

Nw oh
Been up since 430. Never decided where to go until I was driving. Let's hope I made the right decision. I won't be able to see far. This stand makes the most logical sense for wind and what I saw last night. No true shooters seen last night but Thursday night a shooter was active around 5-530pm in the area. If he is off the doe at this point, he may cruise this area again. Does were being followed here last night. It is the buck I arrowed high a month ago.

Good luck all. Be safe. Enjoy!
Should be moving great today with this nice slight breeze. Picture perfect frosty ohio gun season morning. Good luck everyone. I hope to get a kid out later.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Pulling into the farm now. Only here for one buck and he's been nocturnal since October, so the next best thing would be shooting a yote. Going to still hunt between 3-4 spots where I'll sit for an hour or so. Just hoping to be present for something interesting if nothing else. And hoping I don't need to finish off someone's wounded deer again...

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I’m in. Made an aggressive move and went into a good bucks bedding. Winds good. Of course it’s loud as hell and deer blew at me on the way in. Definitely made me second guess my decision. Oh well going to ride it out all day and see what happens.
Good luck with your adventure!

Bigcountry40

I’m out in a blind, small woods where my buddy seen a big 8 go into last night after dark. The ground was obnoxiously loud this morning, doubt I see anything with the noise I created walking and getting into my blind. Fuggin blinds are made for Dustin and Dave's height