Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

LIVE! From the Stand 2023-2024 Edition

Chancegriffis

Salesville ohio
Florida swamp buck down today. 85 degrees. No thermacell and one hell of a horsefly problem. Arrow flew at 926am. Came in working two does at the base of two water oaks. 26 yard shot. 9 yard recovery. Deer never knew what him him. Entry on 5th rib. Clean pass through out the shoulder on the other side. 468 grain easton axis arrows, with outsert, lumenok, arrow wrap and 100 grain rage. Smoke city! Haven’t deer hunted down there in 5 years. I still got it!

Attachments

• IMG_8135.jpeg
    IMG_8135.jpeg
    324.9 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_8136.jpeg
    IMG_8136.jpeg
    314.8 KB · Views: 133
Florida swamp buck down today. 85 degrees. No thermacell and one hell of a horsefly problem. Arrow flew at 926am. Came in working two does at the base of two water oaks. 26 yard shot. 9 yard recovery. Deer never knew what him him. Entry on 5th rib. Clean pass through out the shoulder on the other side. 468 grain easton axis arrows, with outsert, lumenok, arrow wrap and 100 grain rage. Smoke city! Haven’t deer hunted down there in 5 years. I still got it!
Man that's a dang nice low country deer! I love the dark horns on them jokers. Congratulations!!!

Chancegriffis

Salesville ohio
Really wanted to get after this buck seeing how he has been day lighting a few times since September first. But hey, that’s why I’m glad I can shoot two bucks lol

Attachments

• IMG_8081.jpeg
    IMG_8081.jpeg
    562.2 KB · Views: 126
Reactions: Bigcountry40