Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from the stand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
Moon was real bright last night so I took my daughter to drive around and look at the fields around our house. It was so bright you could see all the way across these cut fields, maybe a 1/4 mile out or so. It was pretty neat but to my surprise we didn't see one deer.

rsmith

Well guys, got the new stand all cleaned up and am feeling so good about the way it looks. Will post some pics tonight of the set up

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Stayed until 2 on the first farm close too home... Nothing moving but did find 2 new scrapes within shooting distance from my stand....

Pull into farm B and started toward one ground blind and 3 ran out of the cornfield and up over the hill.... Doe and two fawn... Nothing following them.... Moved to a different ground blind 300 yards away.... Wind is better here anyways so hopefully I'll see something close tonight.... With the rain moving in around 8 there should be something moving here shortly.... Winds are gusting so we'll see what happens....

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Settled into a stand I've only hunted one other time this year. One of the few stands I have with such a pretty panoramic view. There's a small scrape about 20 yards over my left shoulder. Nice chip shot if one sneaks by.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445977195.402786.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445977220.935119.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445977237.170200.jpg

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Good luck fellas. Definitely feels like a good evening to be out.

Been sitting since 4, already had a doe and two doe fawns work through. Starting to get windy now.

Status
Not open for further replies.