Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from the stand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mao

Coshocton, OH
Beautiful morning for those of you out. I will be sitting with my college age cousin this afternoon in a blind. I'm excited to get back out. Good luck boys!!!

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
Had two doe come right by my stand a half hour ago. One got within ten ft of my ladder and pissed ten yards in front of me. Hoping a buck was following them but they were alone. Little chilly this morning finally.

Good luck guys!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Up to 2 does now. 26 drgrees. Dead calm. Noisy leaves. The does are staying in the fields. I suspect when the heavy frost melts off some will move thru the noisy leaves in the woods to join them. So I tell myself anyway. Ha

Mao

Coshocton, OH
Seeing bucks running everywhere on my way to a basketball scrimmage. Just got a text from my best buddy that he watched a monster cruise across the hillside beside him.

Gordo

Athens County
Got does hovering and new bucks showing up. Best bait around!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Hunted until 10. About 950 the farmer and a helper came in to trim up the field edges. Skidloader, 2 chain saws, and a Gator running. Doubt I'd see anymore deer. Ended up seeing 3 does and one small buck trotted across the field a couple hundred yards away. Going to go swap a card at my property. It has been out there a long time. Curious if the card is filled up or batteries are dead. Haven't been in there since season opened.

Jason Short

Wayne County
Hunted until 10 then climbed down. I saw a nice buck 10 yards from my parking area on my drive in. Was hoping he would come by my stand later but I ended up getting skunked. Really surprised me. I'll be back at it this afternoon.

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Had a great hunt. Had a stud 8 point working scrapes outside the woods at 50 yards first light this morning. Never responded to any calling. I did snort wheeze and he started pacing back and forth but wouldnt come inside. Had another 8 move through at 7:45 bu was completely deaf to any calling. Had a group of 10 slickheads move right under my stand at 8, then bedded about 150 yards away. Seen a ton of deer, probably 30 total.

Status
Not open for further replies.