Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from the stand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Well, Joy had 2 different large doe come in at different times. One left and came back. So there was 3 great shot opportunities at 20 yds. She passed as we have meat in freezer and she was looking for a buck.

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
I need some cold weather to make him killable . Plus I'm struggling to figure out his evening movement when he leaves his bed . He's becoming more regular in the morning , He has been on cam every morning since Saturday except one day . Usually before light , but he's been there right at daylight once and once in broad daylight this week. I put a cam where I think he may be going to feed in the evening. Gonna check it Sunday. That'll tell me a lot .

Gordo

Athens County
Every morning he's walking back into the spot I watched him walk out of the first time I hunted him this yr .

Sounds like the pieces are falling into place. When the weather finally turns, i hope it does it damn near over night. MAJOR cold snap and its on

Cephas50

Got out this morning.

Moved to Wayne County, OH a few months ago and was only able to get permission on a small piece that backs up on a big piece. Saw deer running across the road in front of my truck on the way into the property but the only thing I saw during my hunt was a trespasser...

Need more and better spots!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Yesterday was slow as shit. Did see 4 deer in one of my food plots. Sitting in a blind on Hippie Ridge with my wife right now. Looking for deer 11 in the last 12 years. She's a sniper if I can get deer in front of her!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Had a doe with a fawn in front of us for 20 minutes. Never got a clean broadside shot. Mom faced us almost the whole time and when she was broadside, the fawn was in front or behind. Came and went straight away in the brush.

Status
Not open for further replies.