Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

LOCKED AND LOADED

Fletch

Supporting Member
So I reported about a new Moultrie cellular cam comming out in April... I also found it listed for $77.85 at a place called Locked Loaded...

After registering at their site I put 2 of these cams on my wish list... After doing this I emailed and called them to make sure this price would be honored when they came in... First off no one working the phones... So I left a message to call me...I also emailed them with my question... No response... This morning I get a call and girl says: NO PRICE WILL BE DETERMINED WHEN WE GET THEM IN.... WTF...Why advertise them with a price if your not going to honor that price... TYPICAL BULLSHIT... So giving everyone a heads up to avoid this place.....

Reactions: Boarhead

Fletch

Supporting Member
Yes the old bait and switch tactic.... Like I told the girl.... That's a no no on your part... THANK YOU SOCIAL MEDIA... As I will post your tactics... Why is everyone out to FUCK EVERYONE... Excuse the F word but it is so true... Wasn't like this years ago as you can see I'm old school and try and help everyone... If I see something that can benefit members I give a heads up.... Damn things have changed... Glad I'm comming to my ropes end....

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
So I reported about a new Moultrie cellular cam comming out in April... I also found it listed for $77.85 at a place called Locked Loaded...

After registering at their site I put 2 of these cams on my wish list... After doing this I emailed and called them to make sure this price would be honored when they came in... First off no one working the phones... So I left a message to call me...I also emailed them with my question... No response... This morning I get a call and girl says: NO PRICE WILL BE DETERMINED WHEN WE GET THEM IN.... WTF...Why advertise them with a price if your not going to honor that price... TYPICAL BULLSHIT... So giving everyone a heads up to avoid this place.....

Was the wish list an auto order when they came available? Like give us a CC and we'll charge you when they come back in stock? If not then it's really not a scam just shitty business. At least you'd have the ability to not order them once they came back in stock.

Fletch

Supporting Member
Was the wish list an auto order when they came available? Like give us a CC and we'll charge you when they come back in stock? If not then it's really not a scam just shitty business. At least you'd have the ability to not order them once they came back in stock.
Maybe not a scam.... BUT SURE IS SHITTY BUSY... AND A REASON TO AVOID SUCH BUSINESS'.....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Well when I saw the heading of the thread, I was looking for something completely different than this 😂😂😂😂