Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Lone Wolf Alpha II and Sticks

I have a LW Alpha II with 5 LW sticks for sale. The stands and sticks are brand new. I have the molle straps and hip belt (both used) on it and also have paracord mods with the sticks (also have original straps) Only use is I tried using it several times for practice this summer, but can't overcome my fear of heights and can't get comfortable without a railing around me. Stand has never spent a night in the woods. I probably have about $500 in everything. I will sell for $350. Don't really want to ship. I am in SW PA but travel to Washington County Ohio pretty often..

Untitled by cspot12, on Flickr

Untitled by cspot12, on Flickr

Sorry to hear it didn't work out for you. This is a smoking deal for someone. Jump on it!

Thanks. I have tried it several times and I am not comfortable. Not sure why but as I have gotten older heights bother me more. I used to hunt from hang-ons a lot, but haven't for the last 15 years or so since I have been hunting with the kids out of ladderstands. I feel fine with a climber (has rail around it). I can tell that I am not going to get used to it and if I take it I would probably opt to hunt from the ground.

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Spot do you wear a harness? I won’t climb without one, it’s the only thing that tells me I will be fine. I’ve hunted up to 40’ and that’s sketch even w a lifeline and chicken sticks. Half way up I have to crawl under a limb and over another to get to the second set of sticks. Without a harness and lifeline, no way I’d hunt that stand.

Reactions: jagermeister
Spot do you wear a harness? I won’t climb without one, it’s the only thing that tells me I will be fine. I’ve hunted up to 40’ and that’s sketch even w a lifeline and chicken sticks. Half way up I have to crawl under a limb and over another to get to the second set of sticks. Without a harness and lifeline, no way I’d hunt that stand.
Yes I always wear a harness. Still doesn’t help my mental state. Lol.

Reactions: triple_duece