Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Long live the deer camp boys!

LONG LIVE THE DEER CAMP BOYS

• Who are the DC boys?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They are still in mourning over Anna Nicole Smith's death.

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Alien abductions

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eating Cheetos

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Name them for me...Caribou Dreamer, You, Ray, Mullskinner?, Wallydog?, Tuffy?...

Man my memory is horrible.

Beentown

Ray

Hoytme hunts with Swantucky and I, Wickohio never goes to forums anymore, Spitfire is too busy guiding the celebs anymore, Q2XL is too busy hunting fenced hogs in Vinton County and don't know what happened to Caribou Dreamer.

Buckmaster

Portage
CD became a master predator call maker and hunter. He's on the Predator forums from time to time. He's still in love with the Lodge Lady, Micheal Jackson, and Anna Nicole.

Ray

the caribou lodge ... remember that fuggin project. LOL! A $200, piece of crap, pop up camper that they fixed up .... :) If I recall it needed a rear axle when they purchased it.

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
the caribou lodge ... remember that fuggin project. LOL! A $200, piece of crap, pop up camper that they fixed up .... :) If I recall it needed a rear axle when they purchased it.

LOL!! Wasn't that thing supposed to be home for one of the famous Zaleski Deer Camps? BTW I still have the T-shirts you all sent me.

Ray

No shit!? You still have them ...

I think we actually autographed a shirt one year. I sure wish we had the prickture of you holding the sign "Long Live The Deer Camp Boys" and you w/ Waddell. that was cool!

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
No shit!? You still have them ...

I think we actually autographed a shirt one year. I sure wish we had the prickture of you holding the sign "Long Live The Deer Camp Boys" and you w/ Waddell. that was cool!

Yeah I'm pretty pissed about that. I can't believe I never copied that picture on photobucket or anything.

I've still got the autographed shirt.