Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Look Who Made It...

Fletch

Supporting Member
Got this pic today... Pretty sure it's the same buck... Should be a dandy this fall...

Attachments

• image1 (2).jpeg
    image1 (2).jpeg
    162.8 KB · Views: 136
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 129

Fletch

Supporting Member
Your anticipation for next season will drive u crazy I bet
No anticipation for that guy... All my anticipation will be on Casper here in Jersey... Right now waiting for Casper to shed... Funny as Casper is not all that big..... LOL

Fletch

Supporting Member
Only problem is.... We've been hunting that 200 acres for 5 years... We try to be very selective and alot of bucks make it through the season, never to be seen the following year... So where the hell do they go??? Poached during the summer??? Just can't figure it out... Hope he makes it as he'll be a dandy 8 point, unless he grows more points... Here's another pic...

Attachments

• image0 (3).jpeg
    image0 (3).jpeg
    162.4 KB · Views: 103
Reactions: Big_Holla

Fletch

Supporting Member
Will be? He is already!

I've also never had good luck letting deer grow. That's why I kill them if I like them and the hunt is worth it. Me.ories for me are better if you can taste them🤣
Ha Ha..... I would have shot him this year... However I didn't go this year, AGAIN... Damn that's two years I missed... Hopefully we cross paths this fall.... I love BIG 8's....

Reactions: Sgt Fury and giles

Fletch

Supporting Member
Here's 2 more that came through later on...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 94

Fletch

Supporting Member
There is a little one out there that walked under my friend twice this year and he counted 16 points.... Points were little maybe 3/4 - 1 inch long but still points... Curious to see what he turns out to be... 2nd. deer in photo may be him...