Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Looking to buy coyotes

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
I don't think it matters at this point. Eveyone in here has made their own opinion on the other.
Screenshot_20201214-203038_Chrome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.

I have a 61# solid black yote I caught in a live trap. How much for it.....if you want the collar it’s an extra 25$.

No low ballers, I know what I got!

Last edited:
Reactions: Big_Holla

Stressless

Keene, OH
I'm all for redemption, but when this, nonsense, is taken objectively, what are the likely outcomes?

- some poor unsuspecting sap in upstate NY is going to unwrap some particularly nasty thawing yote carcasses

- KB would like us hillbillies and goat fuckers to do his work

- your TOO folks that sent will be out the shipping costs

- inquiries will be made

No, it's been laffs, with a forum troll, that is all. ... well a shitton of laffs... good stuff, great distraction from thr very probable Civil unrest we most likely face in the next few weeks and months.

I'm a member over on Ohio State Trappers Assoc. There is no rational explanation for what he proposed, Occams razor theory applies.

Occam's razor (or Ockham's razor) is a principle from philosophy. Suppose there exist two explanations for an occurrence. In this case the one that requires the smallest number of assumptions is usually correct. Another way of saying it is that the more assumptions you have to make, the more unlikely an explanation.