Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Lordy, Lordy, he finally got one

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Outstanding Phil!

My Man! 😎

(were ya thinkin of me in that moment?
and did you fire that smoke pole un-protected or leave the blue rubber on the tip? )

😅

Last edited:
Reactions: hickslawns

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Outstanding Phil!

My Man! 😎

(were ya thinkin of me in that moment?
and did you fire that smoke pole un-protected or leave the blue rubber on the tip? )

😅
I thought of you when I put the fingertip ML condom on because I think that was your suggestion. I thought of you when I pulled it out of the safe following bonus gun. I did not think of you in the moment. Sorry, but not really sorry.

I thought of my younger years when the ML condom blew apart. (Went pretty far too.) Had a flashback or two. Man were those scary moments. 😂

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Congrats Phil, looks like he has a big body on him for a cow horn
Yes. Respectable body. And that is exactly what I've been saying all year. Just send me a big body non doe. Finally happened. The other upside to shooting this dude? No tag soup. And my favorite target, I'll call him Chris Olave because I hope he sticks around another year or two but he is already impressive. . .lives. He didn't walk by and tempt me. Because I'd have shot Olave. 😁

Walked out with shooting light left. Wanted to walk the opposite field edge because yesterday I thought I saw a shed out there. Opposite field edge butts up to bedding and standing corn so I try to avoid that edge. Sure enough was a shed antler. I think it dropped late because the damage almost looks like it was done by a tractor. Or. . .a coyote drug it out and dropped it there, AND it was hit by a tractor this fall.
PXL_20210106_012227349.jpg
PXL_20210106_012234751.jpg