Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Maddie Bell

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County
So internet boy friend takes her to Florida? Old boyfriend (Cody)? Is in Florida and he brings her home? I am really confused whose family was in Florida and who took her and who brought her home.

Tipmoose

Supporting Member
Grove City
Im willing to bet she reaches out to somebody in the family within six months. Once the bloom is off the rose and the rent has to be paid and savings are gone...life has a way of kicking people in the ass.

Well this post seems to have been overly pessimistic. Instead of six months it was one. And instead of reaching out, she's all the way back.

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
60076E98-5356-4166-98C6-FBF030FFC27E.jpeg

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County
Yeah her family was in Florida on vacation. She talked new boy into taking her to Florida. A day or so later she takes off with Cody who was in Florida with her family. They came back to greenfield and then were planning on going back to Florida to finish vacation. Nutty bunch.

That is what I thought l, but it seemed to stupid to be right.

Reactions: 5Cent

mike hunt

No shit, about 15 years ago I drove to Chicago be to in the audience of the Springer show, I laughed the whole day. At the beginning, pre show warm up, I thought about leaving, I felt my wife didn't need to be in that crowd, I said fuck it I was having too much fun. Jerry really has a great sense of humor, I watch him laughing hard a few times at stupid shit that was going on, great time