Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Maddie Bell

Bankfish

How devastating. My wife's and my prayers for her safe return.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
I've been seeing this on social media the last two days. I can't imagine and had no idea it hit that close to home, Brock. Prayers for a safe return. Sooner rather than later...

Reactions: finelyshedded

Cogz

Cogz
TX
I find myself checking the web for updates almost hourly. I cannot imagine how this is impacting the family. That poor girl. I pray that she fights.

Reactions: Mike

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I spent the afternoon on the quad. I can say with some assurance she was not dumped on the west end of paint Creek wildlife area. They may have another video from a homeowner close to McDonalds, where she would often stop for coffee. One of the ladies that seems to be orchestrating a lot of the search activity told me all about it as soon as I rode back into the search headquarters. Maddie’s dad, however was not so certain it was her on the video. I’ve been offering to feed everyone in the search parties every evening but donations have just been showing up. Maddie’s dad, however said he would sure like a pizza from our place, so I made a call and Mason brought a couple out for him ... he wasn’t interested in sharing. :).
This thing has really had an effect on our little town. This kind of thing doesn’t happen here. Mason even made his mom lock the door to the house when he left for the shop. It’s just very unsettling and I can assure you, if the people that took Maddie were caught in this area, there will be no trial. I think this country could use a little less rehabilitation and a little more problem elimination.

Fletch

Supporting Member
Brock, I hate hearing this stuff and this morning the dog had me up at 5:30, as I sat out on the patio and looking out across the valley at the mountain my thoughts turned to this young lady
and I said a little prayer for her safe return...

Jamie

Ohio
this kind of thing has an effect on all of us, no matter how far removed we are. we all have a wife/daughter/sister/mother/niece or something. if this is a real parental phobia, I have it. always my worst fear. my heart goes out to the family and your community, Brock. horrific.