Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Mallory Kate

Hello All, just wanted to introduce myself on here. I am Mallory Moore. My dad @Gern186 recommended I join this forum to meet outdoorsmen. I am the owner of Mallory's Wildlife Studio LLC, a taxidermy shop in Lima, OH. I recently graduated the Western Pennsylvania School of Taxidermy by Marc Jordan, and am pursuing a full-time career in commercial taxidermy. I'm inspired by my love for hunting & fishing.

Attachments

• IMG_4100.jpg
    IMG_4100.jpg
    452.3 KB · Views: 36

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
This is friggin AWESOME news Mallory! Congratulations to getting where you are with the hard work and dedication. Best of luck in your endeavors and prosperity.👍🏻👏🏻

Reactions: Gern186

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Very proud of Mallory and her dedication to doing what she loves. She is very detail oriented in this profession. I have seen her work so far and I assure you she goes above and beyond with the small details. She is an excellent artist so that goes very well with taxidermy. I'm sure she will post some pictures of her work so far and point out some of the detail work that goes with it.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Very proud of Mallory and her dedication to doing what she loves. She is very detail oriented in this profession. I have seen her work so far and I assure you she goes above and beyond with the small details. She is an excellent artist so that goes very well with taxidermy. I'm sure she will post some pictures of her work so far and point out some of the detail work that goes with it.
She giving you the friends and family discount? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Quantum673