Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Mario NoNo Cuomo

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Now the left leaning elites are going after his brother Chris, apparently he strategized with his brother on how too handle the accusations all the while being on prime time CNN news show as an anchor….

• Haha
Reactions: Big_Holla

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Couldn't have happened to a bigger tool :ROFLMAO:

How convenient for him. Optics is everything these days. Not that he's an utter asshole and it's well deserved that he looses everything, but I wouldn't be a bit surprised that he's got a bunker to get to. A lot of high profile people; politicians, CEOs, company founders and so on over the last couple of years either resigned and/or retired in record numbers. I know cause I researched the subject matter thoroughly.

Trust me, tin foil hat wearer or not that I may be, it's out there to be verified.

Fletch

Supporting Member
Now the left leaning elites are going after his brother Chris, apparently he strategized with his brother on how too handle the accusations all the while being on prime time CNN news show as an anchor….
I heard CNN has Fredo on vacation... Too hot in the kitchen...

Reactions: "J"

Tipmoose

Supporting Member
Grove City
thatsashame.gif

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
A friend was in 2nd grade when Kennedy was killed. He knew his parents were Republicans and didn’t like Democrats and Kennedy so he thought this was a good thing. He says he didn’t understand there was another Democrat to replace Kennedy that was even worse than Kennedy😂

So who ever replaces Cuomo will probably be as bad or worse