Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Masks

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Oops
36654.jpeg

Reactions: giles and Big_Holla

Geezer II

Bountiful Hunting Grounds Beyond.
portage county oh
I gotta say, you've got more liberal in you than I ever realized.
You don't know what your talking about boy - i wrung more salt water out of my jock strap then you ever sailed over - i am just interested in the TRUTH - never made any accusations about you and have always respected your position - thaought i would receive the same - dang

Reactions: xbowguy

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
The truth is close....Nate n Stacey are good friends of mine and I ask her for updates every few days for Mercy in Lorain where she works.....this is jacked

Screenshot_20200724-084828_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20200724-084834_Facebook.jpg

Geezer II

portage county oh
My wife was at the clinic - twinsburg yday for catscan you have to be masked and temp checked to get in - i go to CleveClinic Cole eye center same thing - even valet staff masked - some people were asked to change out their mask and given one and you had to hand santize also

Reactions: 5Cent

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
You don't know what your talking about boy - i wrung more salt water out of my jock strap then you ever sailed over - i am just interested in the TRUTH - never made any accusations about you and have always respected your position - thaought i would receive the same - dang

Given how salty you've been over this whole deal, and the fact I've never sailed on the ocean, that's believable. I've afforded you more respect than you know as I've deleted two handfuls of posts in response to your COVID/mask rhetoric in the last few months. If sharing that simple observation, which is founded on more than just that post, is enough to get you wringing your jock, it's a good thing I did delete those posts. Mask up and chive on. 👍

Geezer II

portage county oh
Given how salty you've been over this whole deal, and the fact I've never sailed on the ocean, that's believable. I've afforded you more respect than you know as I've deleted two handfuls of posts in response to your COVID/mask rhetoric in the last few months. If sharing that simple observation, which is founded on more than just that post, is enough to get you wringing your jock, it's a good thing I did delete those posts. Mask up and chive on. 👍

Dang and here i thought this was a open forum - guess your telling me if i don't see it your way its the highway - enjoy your weekend

Floki

Dang - maybe i am wrong - would think the guy would practice what he preaches

He most definitely is practicing what he preaches. He said in the beginning that mask don’t work..
Then he said masks do work.

Like most libs he just changes the situation to fit the narrative.. Doesn't matter if it’s right or wrong.. As long as it fits the far left narrative. Just remember to never ever question why the narrative continually changes. Even when it makes absolutely no sense what so ever and goes totally against what was first started with..

The same people who are saying to wear the mask Like Dewine for instance are the same people who make themselves and all politicians,judges and their staff exempt from wearing one... Makes a lot sense right?

Reactions: giles

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
The evidence is clear that he took his mask off and was not social distancing - what a fuck up - he will get beat like a drum - nothing he can say
Not sticking up for that dipshit but if I was in the same scenario, I’d be doing the same thing. If they were family or a core group of friends/colleagues I’d have no problem with it. I’m currently doing the same up here visiting family and close friends. So I’d be kind of hypocritical if I jumped on him for it. If I was going to the outing this weekend I’d do the same. I trust the guys that much....

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I just walked in a speedway in Urbana without a mask. Half the customers we're not wearing masks, the employees didn't say anything, which is good because every one of them had their noses poking out.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Not sticking up for that dipshit but if I was in the same scenario, I’d be doing the same thing. If they were family or a core group of friends/colleagues I’d have no problem with it. I’m currently doing the same up here visiting family and close friends. So I’d be kind of hypocritical if I jumped on him for it. If I was going to the outing this weekend I’d do the same. I trust the guys that much....

I can. The difference is you're not attempting to shape national policy or populous influence.

Reactions: Mike

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I can. The difference is you're not attempting to shape national policy or populous influence.
But we know social distancing is what we want to protect ourselves. And we don’t wear em at home or out too dinner so it’s not much different.... I get he’s the face of the government for all this BS, but I’m not offended by his actions. Now if he couldn’t social distance, they fire away....