Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Mason’s YouTube channel

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member

Some of you know I’ve filmed a lot of Masons hunts while he was growing up. Recently, he’s bought a much better camera and a MacBook and is learning to put together content from his adventures. The above video is from the best turkey hunt we ever had. He wanted to kill one with his bow. So I told him he had to shoot em in the head. He said “ No problem “. Thought some of you may enjoy seeing some of the stuff he’s put together.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I remember I think seeing that video without the music, great addition the music!!!
You are correct. I shared the kill shot here shortly after the event. He’s been going through a lot of my old videos trying to put stuff together along with the new stuff he’s been videoing.

Reactions: giles and aholdren

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Subscribed and watched. All I can say is I hope Mason sends his cameraman to videography school soon! 😂 The Arabian Nights music leading up to the kill had me grooving in my boots! Gonna be great seeing him grow his channel!

Watching him made me think of the Slunger Hollow boys and if they were still a thing. He'd have made a good fit for them when they were at their peak.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Subscribed and watched. All I can say is I hope Mason sends his cameraman to videography school soon! 😂 The Arabian Nights music leading up to the kill had me grooving in my boots! Gonna be great seeing him grow his channel!

Watching him made me think of the Slunger Hollow boys and if they were still a thing. He'd have made a good fit for them when they were at their peak.
That ain’t gonna happen. As I e said a dozen times, I tote a handycam in my pocket. Flip it out when something comes along. I don’t try to do professional grade work and never will. Too much crap to carry. If Mason wants a better job done, he will do it himself.