Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Mass

Mountaineer

Banned
WV
This buck still amazes me..had to post a picture.

Mountaineer

Banned
WV
2008 Ohio..I believe this one was taken in Vinton county publicland according to the check station lady. She said it was taken right up the road..I said .."that stinks..I hunt right up the road" lol

Last edited:

Mountaineer

Banned
WV
:smiley_couch: Let me put it this way..There's Booners in every square mile and 140"'s in every hollow:smiley_bril:

Last edited:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I have said Many Many times... For bowhunters our shooter buck population in VC is still good. I have never said i saw a significant decrease in our bucks.

Which makes absolute sense imo. we didn't increase the buck limit from 1 to 3... I would not go as far as to say "There's Booners in every square mile and 140"'s in every hollow" though.

Oh and BTW... Everything in VC is shot on "public land" ask anyone a question about where they hunt, or where they killed it, and the answer you will get 9 times out of 10 is "Tar hollow" or "public land".. That is unless you are a local and know them well.

Mountaineer

Banned
WV
Jack..Funny yu say that because..Ive heard diffeent stories about where this buck was taken and Tar Hollow was one of them..Why cant we all just be honest about our hunting spots and locations?rotflmao