Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Mathews Drenalin

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Well looks like i am going to sell my mathews drenalin. Currently it is setup at 70 pounds 29.5 inch draw. Just put a new set of winner choice strings on it before hunting season and it will come with a blacks creek mathews soft bow case. I also upgraded the grip to a Torqueless grip ( Dymondwood Black and Yellow). The only signs of wear are in the grip area and it is only light handling wear. Good shooting bow. Very light weight. $450 and I will meet ya somehwere. Will also come with a Norway string tamer (STS). I also have a 30 inch cam with it that I will throw in but it is powder coated and not like the original in color.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Naw not yet COB. Hope to one day...Time is pretty limited now and may get worse so i need muh "magic legs" as lieutenant Dan would say:smiley_crocodile:

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
Naw not yet COB. Hope to one day...Time is pretty limited now and may get worse so i need muh "magic legs" as lieutenant Dan would say:smiley_crocodile:

rotflmao:pickle:lmao:smiley_clap: Hang in there Milo.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
bow is a 2008 i believe and just put new limbs on it this year also...It is right handed.

Milo

Tatonka guide.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
it comes without the rest and sight. it took me a while to customize the sight so i am gonna hang onto it. if he wants the rest we can talk about it. its a shakey trophy taker short bar. Nice thing about it is center shot and knocking point will be done for him:smiley_coolpeace:

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
it comes without the rest and sight. it took me a while to customize the sight so i am gonna hang onto it. if he wants the rest we can talk about it. its a shakey trophy taker short bar. Nice thing about it is center shot and knocking point will be done for him:smiley_coolpeace:

Right on, man. I'll let him know. Thanks.