Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Me

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
Rumor has it there some big buck deers out there this year. Talked to my reputable source at the fair this weekend and he's seen two dandies. After being out there this weekend, I think it'll be a good year. I let it all grow up this year and it's thicker than hell right now...

bow lady

NW Ohio
Thanks for the warm welcome!! With work I have been busy, hopefully I get more time to log in as the season approaches:smiley_bril:

Looks like alot of new members and threads since I was here less than a week ago. I have alot of reading to do!!

Just so everyone knows I will be doing alot more reading than posting. I have a heck of alot to learn about hunting and have found it is best to listen. If I have any specific questions I'll be sure to ask. Now I am off to read all the new threads:smiley_boogie:

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
Thanks for the warm welcome!! With work I have been busy, hopefully I get more time to log in as the season approaches:smiley_bril:

Looks like alot of new members and threads since I was here less than a week ago. I have alot of reading to do!!

Just so everyone knows I will be doing alot more reading than posting. I have a heck of alot to learn about hunting and have found it is best to listen. If I have any specific questions I'll be sure to ask. Now I am off to read all the new threads:smiley_boogie:

Do you like beer? :)

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
Just kind of stumbled across this forum. I have been on other hunting forums but it has always ended in too much drama. I am not here to steal anyone's husband, just learn some more about bow hunting. I am 38 years old and just got into bow shooting and hunting a few years ago. I did manage to kill a button buck last year but that was mostly luck.

Hopefully you folks can help me learn to become better at this sport. Nothing beats a sunrise in a treestand, even if I seldom see any deer:smiley_depressive:

Hey, do you know tradfool?

bow lady

NW Ohio
Thanks for the welcome guys! I have not had near the timeto fool around on the internet as I expected. I have not been a very good member here. I have just been BUSY!!

I tried to get my pic up on my avatar but it won't work for me.

Geezer

*Hims a Super Moderator*
Thanks for the welcome guys! I have not had near the timeto fool around on the internet as I expected. I have not been a very good member here. I have just been BUSY!!

I tried to get my pic up on my avatar but it won't work for me.

Send it ta muh and i will post it up for ya - make sure it a beach bikini shot - jus say'n :smiley_cigar:

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
Who shoots button bucks?!? I mean really, who does that?!? ;) :D :smiley_adfundum:

Why Jesse, whatever do you mean????? :smiley_devil::smiley_devil:

The only good button buck is a dead button buck.

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
Yo BL. She must be real! TOO don't have no trolls do we? Hang in there BL and you will learn a lot if you can shift through the chaff! :smiley_bril::smiley_adfundum: