Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Meaning Of Username

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Just my names initials.
Nothing tricky
I'm named after my father and Grandfather...3

Last edited:

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
My last name. It's just what everybody called me while growing up and playing sports. The only people that seemed to call me by my first name were my parents, and teachers. To everybody else, it's always been Curran.

Buckrun

Where I use to live there was a creek that ran across the corner of my property. It was called Buck Run. I raised Jack Russell Terriers at that time and named my kennel Buck Run Kennel.

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
When I first got on the other place I was doing a tone of fly fishing down at the river for Steel Head Trout, thus "Riverdude" was the name I came up with.

Geezer

*Hims a Super Moderator*
GEEZER - cuz uhm a ole groady grumpy fug'n fuggar - but, and theres always a butt ya know, thats not as bad as a COB - dang :smiley_cigar:

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
The last ten years at General Electric in Circleville I ran the stockroom and had five budgets totalling $7 million. Every Monday morning we would have a "meeting" and all the engineers would try to cop some of my budgets. i would fight them tooth and nail. We had this newer engineer and one morning he said "Young you're a COB". I asked what was that and he said a Crusty Ole Bastard! It seemed to stick over the years. :smiley_blackeye:

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Last name is Nickle. Funny how many people relate it to 50Cent and have the complete wrong idea of me:smiley_clap:

Last edited:

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
Ain't none of your damn business!

Just kidding... It's because "I'm a fine figure of a man."