Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Merry Christmas

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
We are gonna the hap hap happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tapped danced with Danny fuggin K! And when Santa slides his fatass down that chimney, he is gonna see the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse!!! Hallelujah and Holy shit!!! ...Where's the Tylenol????

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
Back at you, and yours Wayne.

I want to say Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to every one on TOO as well. You all have played a vital part in getting this place on it's feet. I can't thank you enough for your time and efforts.

Thanks y'all.

Jesse

Diablo54

Outside
Merry christmas too you all. Slow down and enjoy the time that your spending with your family. Things can change in a blink of an eye. Don"t over look all that you have been given.

Sent from my iPhone using TapaaaaaaTalk

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I agree with UK on the egg nog for TM. haha

Merry Christmas to all my friends at TOO! I hope you and your families all have a safe and happy holiday. Try not to get stressed over the running from place to place. Try to stop and give thanks for what Christmas is about: Jesus. I think most of us on here are pretty darn fortunate. There are many out there going without this year. Merry Christmas!

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Merry Christmas to all my TOO buddies out there and there families. Wishing you the best of times and memories with the ones that mean the most to us. Yes the reason for the season is Jesus and the gift that he brings is the best gift anyone could ever have.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Merry Christmas to all my TOO friends, take a little time while you're with your families this season to say a little thanks and a prayer the the troops who aren't with us this Christmas..... We just had a friend deploy too Afghanistan for 7 months... He's a Marine and up too this point has been over in Iraq, first time to OEF.... I hope he's okay since we haven't heard much from him since he went in country.... Spend the time wisely with all your family members especially the older ones never know when it will be their last.... Both my Parents are gone and have been for quite a few years and would of loved to have them see how I've turned out and to meet my children... Enjoy the time folks....

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Merry Christmas All!!!

Hope everybody has time to relax, reflect, and spend some good quality time with friends & family over the next week.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Merry Christmas my TOO family.

I hope you and yours all have a great day tomorrow and have a Happy New Year as well. Be safe have fun and see you all back here :D.

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Yup, Santa came...

Though he won't get it or remember it I can't wait for my 9 month old to experience is first Christmas morning today.

Wishing everyone on TOO a happy and safe Chrisrmas!