Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Mexico to sue U.S. Gun Makers....

Fletch

Supporting Member
So Mexico is going to sue U.S. gun makers for bloodshed that occurs in Mexico.... You think sleepy Joe has a hand in this????

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
Remington just offered the families of the Sandy Hook victims 33 million to settle that lawsuit. When is somebody going to sue Motorola for causing all the death from the wrecks of people using there phones while driving? And Chevrolet for not protecting them from the wreck?

Remington just offered the families of the Sandy Hook victims 33 million to settle that lawsuit. When is somebody going to sue Motorola for causing all the death from the wrecks of people using there phones while driving? And Chevrolet for not protecting them from the wreck?
Agreed, many kids and adults killed while texting and driving.....car makers fault or phone makers...well maybe both. No one has personal responsibility anymore. WTF

Reactions: GoetsTalon

Smawgunner2

Athens County
That’s what’s wrong with America….the law suits in this country are astronomical (I know we’re talking Mexico but I’ll digress). And you wonder why our health insurance is so damn high.

Reactions: GoetsTalon

Tipmoose

Supporting Member
Grove City
I think this is a direct result of the insurance companies cowardice in paying out to the sandy hook lawsuits. It's only going to get worse from here.

• Sad
Reactions: hickslawns