Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Michael Kors

My wife has decided to part with one of her many MK (Michael Kors) purses. This is a large purse, in blue and has blue snake skin trim. It's in mint condition as it was only carried 2 or 3 times.

If anyone's wife or girlfriend is interested in this purse, let me know. :)
She's standing pretty firm on the price, at $150.

Cash ONLY! No Trades!
MK 5.jpg

MK 4.jpg

MK 3.jpg

Tipmoose

Supporting Member
Grove City
My wife has decided to part with one of her many MK (Michael Kors) purses. This is a large purse, in blue and has blue snake skin trim. It's in mint condition as it was only carried 2 or 3 times.

If anyone's wife or girlfriend is interested in this purse, let me know. :)
She's standing pretty firm on the price, at $150.

Cash ONLY! No Trades!
View attachment 197278
View attachment 197279
View attachment 197280
@"J" this has you written all over it. Its even Air Force Blue.

• Haha
Reactions: 5Cent

ThatBuckeyeGuy

Ohio
I have to give respect to three groups in here. First off bowhunter57 kudos to you posting this on a hunting site that takes balls! , second kudos to those of you jumping straight in and making it hilarious, third kudos to all you that are staying quiet secretly wanting to buy the damn thing and claim it's for your wife or gf when it's clearly not :ROFLMAO:. Anyhow carry on and in all honesty seriously best of luck on your sale bowhunter57 , if she says that's her bottom dollar then I'm sure it's worth way more we just don't understand it like women don't understand our bottom dollar steals on hunting gear. To the quiet ones waiting to score on this...we will never let it down if we find out 👀

• Haha
Reactions: Dustinb80
@ThatBuckeyeGuy
Thanks and love the comments. (y)

I've been to the outlet stores with my wife when she's looking at these purses and the standard or MSRP is anywhere from $449 to $649. o_O Seems outrageous to me for a leather purse. I don't understand their pricing, other than it's a fashion thing.

I've never paid more than $200 for a very nice accoutrements bag for muzzleloading, while at Friendship, Indiana. This one was $115, from a guy in Pennsylvania, that makes and sells them at the NMLNRA rendezvous.
Accoutrements Bag.jpg

Tipmoose

Supporting Member
Grove City
@ThatBuckeyeGuy
Thanks and love the comments. (y)

I've been to the outlet stores with my wife when she's looking at these purses and the standard or MSRP is anywhere from $449 to $649. o_O Seems outrageous to me for a leather purse. I don't understand their pricing, other than it's a fashion thing.

I've never paid more than $200 for a very nice accoutrements bag for muzzleloading, while at Friendship, Indiana. This one was $115, from a guy in Pennsylvania, that makes and sells them at the NMLNRA rendezvous.
View attachment 197297
Yea, that's not near gay enough for @"J" . He's gonna need something with rainbows and unicorns on it. Think "teenage girl". :) :)

• Haha
Reactions: "J" and Bowhunter57

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I have to give respect to three groups in here. First off bowhunter57 kudos to you posting this on a hunting site that takes balls! , second kudos to those of you jumping straight in and making it hilarious, third kudos to all you that are staying quiet secretly wanting to buy the damn thing and claim it's for your wife or gf when it's clearly not :ROFLMAO:. Anyhow carry on and in all honesty seriously best of luck on your sale bowhunter57 , if she says that's her bottom dollar then I'm sure it's worth way more we just don't understand it like women don't understand our bottom dollar steals on hunting gear. To the quiet ones waiting to score on this...we will never let it down if we find out 👀

Exactly. 🤣 If I was still in Ohio I would have bought it for my wife.

Reactions: Bowhunter57