Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Midwest Whitetail Discussion Thread

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Just watched this week's episode, winke's got a couple dandies to chase!

Pretty much always does . I enjoy watching MW stuff . I like the format and the no nonsense attitude . Even tho the property I hunt isn't apples to apples I still enjoy their in site .

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Pretty much always does . I enjoy watching MW stuff . I like the format and the no nonsense attitude . Even tho the property I hunt isn't apples to apples I still enjoy their in site .
Last year he was in a bind as far as big bucks, but I agree he usually does have at least 2-3 studs.

OO2

In the Uplands
Anyone still watch the show? I thought the videos on YouTube where the only ones available but they have regional shows on their website.

OO2

In the Uplands
I really enjoy the public land shows. I thought the public land river episode discussing fingers and wind direction was really informative.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I really enjoy the public land shows. I thought the public land river episode discussing fingers and wind direction was really informative.
I enjoyed the public land episode where Aaron Warbritton accidentally got footage of his phone that had the GPS coordinates for one of their spots, I took a screenshot of that and then sent him a message 😂. Five minutes later they had the show edited 😂😂