Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Miley Cyrus is 18 today...

Gordo

Athens County
just watched it for the third time........ with my fiance. haha. she says she's pullin a madonna and has probably never done a drug in her life. Good PR perhaps?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
just watched it for the third time........ with my fiance. haha. she says she's pullin a madonna and has probably never done a drug in her life. Good PR perhaps?

I watched it once. She ain't a little girl anymore. lol

Drugs? I dunno. Hard to believe she isn't on something. I doubt the video were her artistic ideas. She was likely just the platform for someone else's ideas. Definitely on the bizarre side.

Gordo

Athens County
Just the fact that we are talking about it says someone did something right in terms of PR. I just have no trust in 'entertainment' media, or the media as a whole in general. Too much money involved.

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Wow! That girl has done a 180, since her days of Hana Montana! Lol. Her family must be proud of here? Party girl and it sure looks like she is very suggestive in going both ways in her videos!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Definitely not a little girl on Disney anymore. Sounds like just a matter of time before she is naked in a photoshoot or movie, or some photos slip out or something. You can't work with that small amount of clothes, with that many people watching, without a naked photo leak. TMZ exists for crap like that. Not sure what to think of it. Ultimately I guess I think it is just sad. She never enjoyed childhood. She was expected to be a role model for millions of young girls. That is a lot of pressure on young shoulders. Now she is revolting against her previous image I suppose.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Definitely not a little girl on Disney anymore. Sounds like just a matter of time before she is naked in a photoshoot or movie, or some photos slip out or something. You can't work with that small amount of clothes, with that many people watching, without a naked photo leak. TMZ exists for crap like that. Not sure what to think of it. Ultimately I guess I think it is just sad. She never enjoyed childhood. She was expected to be a role model for millions of young girls. That is a lot of pressure on young shoulders. Now she is revolting against her previous image I suppose.

Just another lindsay lohan