Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Milo

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
I know I'm not Milo, but I would say Osage, Bamboo, or Locust...I didn't know you were into making bows.

:smiley_breakdance: ba-bum bum :smiley_bril:

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
Not particularly at this moment in time because I doubt I would get to do any before bow season, but I'd buy if the deal was right sometime between now and then...

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
45 or 50. Either one would suffice.

I'm gonna get me some waders and walk Veto some next year. I saw a guy doing that earlier this year and I figure I can learn on the fly that way so I don't embarass myself 'iffin I go with someone that knows what they are doing!!!

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
I have an old PSE that I want to crank the poundage down on and turn it into a bow fishing rig. So if anyone is into learning people how to bow fish and take them then let me know

Milo

Tatonka guide.
bowfishing is about done for the year...i may make one more trip...jesse we may have to try the ORiver this spring...might be some good ones up in the shallows in the afternoons rollin around...

Geezer

*Hims a Super Moderator*
bowfishing is about done for the year...i may make one more trip...jesse we may have to try the ORiver this spring...might be some good ones up in the shallows in the afternoons rollin around...

Do you put a worm on the end of your arrow - or use artifical bait :smiley_breakdance: - i might get set up fo dat - jus say'n :smiley_bril: