Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Mingo Drawing

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I can see some horse trading as names are drawn. Maybe we do it like a Christmas gift exchange? Draw numbers. Pick your gift. Next person picks their gift and has the option to steal the first person's gift. All the way down to the last number. Everyone who brings something is eligible to draw a number to pick?

Just an idea.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I can see some horse trading as names are drawn. Maybe we do it like a Christmas gift exchange? Draw numbers. Pick your gift. Next person picks their gift and has the option to steal the first person's gift. All the way down to the last number. Everyone who brings something is eligible to draw a number to pick?

Just an idea.
If the numbers work a white elephant can fun as hell

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
There has been a many a times i was the last one stumbling around in an empty camp. My drinking switch doesn't turn off at 2:30 like most.

Challenge accepted [emoji41]

Where is thumper. Where is thumper.
Its 330, its 330
Nowhere to be found, nowhere to be found
Gone to bed. Gone to bed.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
A Big Thank You To Everyone! You helped turn a small idea to a Big Sucessful Event. Was a lot of fun having everyone involved at once.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Thank you for the efforts Rick. You and Joy outdid yourselves and everyone pitched in donated items making it a fun part of the weekend.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Thanks Everyone. Was a neat idea but ya'll helped really big to turn it out right. I do want to give special thanks to Joy for her efforts. She spent MANY hours making prizes, cooking and baking for our TOO events.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Rick I have a few suggestions for next year on how I want it run... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] great job brother it was a blast!

Nick, your a hoot! I really enjoy your since of humor. And your (And Others) help this weekend will be forever appreciated! I forgot to give you the other 2 peach pies today....guess I'll eat them for you then! Keep in contact buddy!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Thanks Everyone. Was a neat idea but ya'll helped really big to turn it out right. I do want to give special thanks to Joy for her efforts. She spent MANY hours making prizes, cooking and baking for our TOO events.
Please give her our thanks. Her efforts did not go unnoticed.