Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Minn Kota I-Pilot Link Remote, MK 2 Bank Battery Charger, Various Rods and Reels, Kayak Anchor

Brand New Minn Kota I-Pilot Link Remote with Bluetooth. Brand new in package. Never been opened. Product number is 1866650. $200

Minn Kota MK 210D Digital Battery Charger 2 Bank. Only about 1.5 years old. Works well. 5 amps per bank. 10 amps total. I added banks to my boat so that is the only reason as I had to get another charger. $100

Kayak or small boat River anchor $25.

Untitled by cspot12, on Flickr

Untitled by cspot12,

Located in Western PA. If you want multiple things I am willing to make a deal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike
Cutting prices. Wanting to get this stuff out of my way.

Brand New Minn Kota I-Pilot Link Remote with Bluetooth. Brand new in package. Never been opened. Product number is 1866650. $200 $175

Minn Kota MK 210D Digital Battery Charger 2 Bank. Only about 1.5 years old. Works well. 5 amps per bank. 10 amps total. I added banks to my boat so that is the only reason as I had to get another charger. $100 $75

Kayak or small boat River anchor $25. $20

Berkley Casting Rods 6’ 6” (No reels). Been used but in good condition. $45 $35 for all 4 or $15 $10 a piece. Listed as medium heavy but they are almost a heavy rod. Good for catfish.

Then I have a total of 5 spinning rods. They are used but in good working condition. All are good catfish rods and reels.
1 EA Quantum Optix 7' Medium Heavy with Optix Reel. $20 $15 EA
2 EA Abu Garcia Bruiser 7' Medium Heavy with Abu Garcia Reel. $25 $15 EA
2 EA Shakespeare Ugly Stick GX2 with Shakespeare reel. $25 $15 EA.

Ok. All the rods and reels are sold pending funds and pickup. This is what I have left.

Brand New Minn Kota I-Pilot Link Remote with Bluetooth. Brand new in package. Never been opened. Product number is 1866650. $200 $175

Minn Kota MK 210D Digital Battery Charger 2 Bank. Only about 1.5 years old. Works well. 5 amps per bank. 10 amps total. I added banks to my boat so that is the only reason as I had to get another charger. $100 $75

Reactions: giles
Brand New Minn Kota I-Pilot Link Remote with Bluetooth. Brand new in package. Never been opened. Product number is 1866650. $200 $150

Minn Kota MK 210D Digital Battery Charger 2 Bank. Only about 1.5 years old. Works well. 5 amps per bank. 10 amps total. I added banks to my boat so that is the only reason as I had to get another charger. $100 $50