Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Missed the Deer contest Sign up.. Sign up here.

saddlepants

central Ohio
Looks like a team TOO me?? Can we have six? or only five? Me , Tritonbill, Gordo, tuffshot, bigten05, and epe....who gets left out? Not me or Ill have to shoot somebody

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Guys, we have enough for a 12th team. I have a wedding I am running TOO so I will post up the new team and it's members in the contest thread tonight after the wedding or tomorrow. Once I throw a thread up, all will need to check in and you can feel free to come up with a name. Let me know your name and I will change the thread to reflect it.

Hopefully as we grow in members, more will want to continue to be added to the contest. We will roll with the philosophy that you can add your name to the alternates list and we will make teams with every 5 new participants. The one catch is, you can't wait till you harvest something to express interest. If you want in, thow your name it at any time.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
That said, with 3 more folks we will have team lucky #13...If you want in and are not currently, throw your name.

I'm just saying because they're all new now the posts might not be as relevant. Originally we required it because we wanted to protect the long term members from getting a low post person who might disappear. We'll they're all new now. :)