Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Mornin' geezer!

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Afternoon Men of TOO. Still under the weather, dang caught it from Da Company Man. Cold, fever, puking...............................:BS2: :smiley_badmood:

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Afternoon Men of TOO. Still under the weather, dang caught it from Da Company Man. Cold, fever, puking...............................:BS2: :smiley_badmood:

There there, laddie :smiley_ahh:

Ya needs yer ladyfriend to sing you a lullabye...TOO ra loo ra loo rah TOO ra loo ra lai...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Yo Geeeezer and Dudes. Yesterday was not a good day. Wife fell on level dry floor in the "living room" at 11:30 AM. Spent rest of day at hospital. Broke left left close up to hip joint. Surgery "some time" today. DOCTORS!!!!! I told here at least I was on ice and outside! She is not a happy camper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear dis COB... Dang.. Hope she heals up quickly and everything goes fine..

Geezer

*Hims a Super Moderator*
Yo Geeeezer and Dudes. Yesterday was not a good day. Wife fell on level dry floor in the "living room" at 11:30 AM. Spent rest of day at hospital. Broke left left close up to hip joint. Surgery "some time" today. DOCTORS!!!!! I told here at least I was on ice and outside! She is not a happy camper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dang COB - sorry to hear this - hope she has a speedy recovery

badger

*Supporting Member*
Morning Ya'll!

I'm sitting at my desk filling out time sheets and wishing I was some where else. Hoping to get a jump on things today & get out of here at a decent time. Two buds of mine are down in south Texas chasing hogs while I'm stuck in Ohio. They have shot three so far and have a bunch of pics for me to share, including two illegals on a trail cam.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Bristol bound for the weekend gents....have a good weekend I think I will..... dude...... jamesons whiskey is the cure all lol...

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
Yo Geeeezer and Dudes. Nice day "almost"!

Well I hoped after wife feeling better yesterday we had turned the corner, In a way I guess we did. Wife was transferred to nursing home for re-hab at 7:00 last night. I get a called at 5:45 while at breakfast and her exact words were “GET ME OUT OF HERE”! So I get here around 7:30 and she is in the general population. We were told she would be in the re-hab wing. All night long some where on the hallway a lady cried all night “help me”. Wife got very little rest. They dumped here in a bed with a fever and NEVER check her vitals all night long. I got there she was hot, call button was on the floor, no way to get nurse, bed controls on the floor, no way to adjust the bed. She was not a happy camper. Wife not happy, I’m not happy! I’m not happy the rest of the world needs to watch you. Long story and long day short! After several calls to the hospital head of re-hab and “talking” to nursing home “administrator” My wife was moved to the re-hab room promised and I could get off my tired legs (seven hours of bitching)

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
That is so sad to have read Cob, ( conditions of the rehab ). I hope your wife has a speed recovery and get her out of the enviroment soon. Hang in there.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
dang:smiley_baby::pickle::smiley_crocodile::smiley_angelmusic::smiley_asswhip::smiley_asswhip:

Just felt like throwin some smilies out there

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Howdy boyz!

Jeffie!?! CJ!?! You guys got working phones or what?

It can be hit or miss Dan. I did hear your message, I will give ya a shout tonight or tomorrow evening. I got to run up to the Pissburgh airport and pick up the Co. man in a bit. He is coming in a day early for a meeting tomorrow.

Just glad TOO is back up and running, I was going through withdraws.

Be Safe out there boys.