Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Mornin' geezer!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I'm a trail mix guy myself Dustin, not really a voice fan Blake Shelton has turned into a pussy! Morning boys
He was already a pussy that's why Miranda was fucking around on him behind his back, he can't handle a woman like that. That girl's got some fire to her and I bet she fucks the same. Then what does he do, turns around and gets with a freak like Gwen Stefani. Now I know damn well he can't even handle that woman. Her ex-husband was openly gay so you know she's into some freaky shit.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
He was already a pussy that's why Miranda was fucking around on him behind his back, he can't handle a woman like that. That girl's got some fire to her and I bet she fucks the same. Then what does he do, turns around and gets with a freak like Gwen Stefani. Now I know damn well he can't even handle that woman. Her ex-husband was openly gay so you know she's into some freaky shit.
Blake is, was, always has been a hound dog. You met some of my Nashville buddies. They give the scoop. Blake is a hound dog. Kenny Chesney likes boys.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Afternoon Geezer and company.....

That is Brian you are thinking of. I'm the straight one. I'll kick it for you if you need it though big guy! If I can't kick your butt. . . I'm pretty sure I could out run you. Lol

Phil, Geezer with two new knees can outrun Dustin....