Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Mornin' geezer!

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Sorry things didn't work out this time Jeff. Next time I have off I'll be turning off my work phone until I'm done fishing!

Morning Men of TOO.

Hey it's Ok Dale, would have been fun to "hook" up and catch some fish. We will get to together soon.

Have a great day guys.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Mornin boys... what's shaking back in Ohio???? It was 70 yesterday and have 2" of snow today lol... supposed to be 50 Monday.... went for a run today 4800' and the lungs were burning some lol....

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
When ya coming back J? Same old stuff here in Ohio, your not missing out on anything other then Jesse and Huckelberry's jacket that is on tour, lol.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Mornin boyz!

My weekend got shot to sh** - I'd planned on doing some shed hunting/scouting but that didn't happen:smiley_boos:
Forecast for next weekend doesn't look too good <sigh>
But hey, I'm on the right side of the grass

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Dude if the government doesn't shut down I'll be home Friday night lol.... had to replace the washer while I'm gone so I'm keeping he, economy going back there as well as out here lol....

Geezer

*Hims a Super Moderator*
Mornin ya all - high 85 Sunny for the nex 8 days - prolly gon'a mow hay tday :smiley_cigar: - maybe go over ta see TradFool tnite :smiley_babe:

Geezer

*Hims a Super Moderator*
Hay Geezer
Hows the other half doing?
You staying out of trouble too?

Hay Jim - she do'n pretty good - can see the light at the end of the tunnel - hope it shin'n on her - uhm try'n ta stay out of trouble - got ta get muh car checked - every time i change lanes or step down hard on the gas muh wife putz her hands over her eyes - dang - hope they can fix it :smiley_cigar:

Last edited:

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
mornin everyone!!!!!!!!!!! sittin on the couch for the 3rd day instead of working because of a pulled muscle in my lower back! Dr said he didn't want me working while im on meds, what could happen running a 6 foot line boring machine while on muscle relaxers? lol, hope to get back after it tomorrow, thank god for carry over vacation!

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
mornin everyone!!!!!!!!!!! sittin on the couch for the 3rd day instead of working because of a pulled muscle in my lower back! Dr said he didn't want me working while im on meds, what could happen running a 6 foot line boring machine while on muscle relaxers? lol, hope to get back after it tomorrow, thank god for carry over vacation!

How you enjoyin' that daytime TV lineup? Oprah, Dr. Phil, Bob Barker....I'd be anxious to get back to work too....

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Hay Jim - she do'n pretty good - can see the light at the end of the tunnel - hope it shin'n on her - uhm try'n ta stay out of trouble - got ta get muh car checked - every time i change lanes or step down hard on the gas muh wife putz her hands over her eyes - dang - hope they can fix it :smiley_cigar:

Hell... Mine does that too.