Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Mornin' geezer!

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Mornin!

So this happened moments ago.

I was getting ready to fire-up my pickup truck, getting ready to head to the supply house when I looked up and out into the front yard and there were three velvet bucks browsing through the middle of it. I did not have my cellphone with me at the time otherwise I would have captured some real excellent photography of them right in the middle of yard, not even 40 yards from my workshop. Instead, as all three of them passed beyond some of the honeysuckle shrubs, approximately 70 yards away, I jumped out of the pickup real quick, ran quickly around the barn and into get to the workshop, grabbed my cell phone off the work bench, ran back outside and started filming. I was able to capture just one of them nibbling off one of our Walnut Trees before headed to the woods/creek bottom. Plenty of wildlife activity this morning within the immediate area. I have plans of creating a 'wildlife deer report' for the month of May by the end of the month and share it.

I hope you enjoy and thanks for watching!

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Mornin TOOville!

Multiple antlerless deer just outside my workshop this morning as I was preparing to start the day. I tried to capture them all on my cell phone as best as I could at dawn before sunup. Good morning everybody! I hope you enjoy today's brief encounters of mine with just some of the deer that have made our home theirs as well.

Thank you for watching and have a wonderful day!